What is your player profile?
Know yourself before embarking on a community animation. The serious game is an effective facilitation and game coaching tool, provided you know the bad players from the start!
#OSG-Open serious game, for which community ?
The Open serious game is a must have for any community wishing to share knowledge. The game through its dynamic approach (even remotely) promotes contact. It makes it rich in exchanges and in shared complicity.
Deploying a method in a community remains a living adventure, with moments of adaptation, innovation, and often collective intelligence!
Get started, but first discover the 7 questions to ask yourself before getting started. Then get started in its implementation:
- Establish the vision
- Select what to begin with
- Determine the roles
- Create first processes
- Define our content strategy
- Launch your first events
- Keep the method alive
Thank you @Alexandre Quash for this relevant summary of open a successful serious game
Game theory in video
Define the bases of an effective collaboration to avoid this prisoner’s dilemma and invest yourself in an active community.
- Split your time between work and sharing moments
- Pick up your phone every time you have a question or something to be clarified
- Collaborate and provide help whenever a topic interests you
- Develop friendship and enjoy being part of this community